Statue of Unity (statue of sardar patel) the roads what they have made to Vadodara to this place it is just MAKHAN road. they have actually made the symbol of Unity,
Statue of Unity is a ambitious project, a brain child of our present Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi rooted . when he was then Chief Minister of the State Gujrat. It is world tallest that is 182 meters height. fastest – made in just 33 months. which is a world record and strongest as it can withstand an earthquake of 6.5 Richter Scale and winds upto 180 km/hr.
made on the bank of river Narmada Wall of Unity & Valley of Flowers is also made along with the statue. this statue looks stunningly beautiful even several kilometres far away from the place. The statue was sculpted by Padma Bhushan awardee Ram Vanji Sutar a 93 years old Indian , who has sculpted many statues in India and around the world like Russia, Italy, England, Malaysia, & France.
Ticket charge .
the tickets for the Unity Statue which is a kind of a package. actually for Adults they are charging ₹ 350 per person. below 3 years it is free, 3 to 15 years children they are charging ₹ 200 only. in this package you can go inside the statue also. one thing more, there is a ticket for 150 also but you wont be able to get inside the statue so there is a bus ticket also for which they are charging ₹ 30 per person. this bus will take you from this place tourist information centre to the statue. and one thing more that you have to park your vehicle in front of this tourist information centre. but still there is ample amount of parking available.
wall of unity was made up of rammed earth. which was donated by farmers as a part of country wide campaign for Statue of Unity. from around 1,69,000 villages they donated around 129 tonnes of Iron implements for building up.
the statue special arrangements,
like AC Cafeteria , public conveniences, walking travellator, escalators have been made for the public. ease the Lift lobby there are two lift lobbies. these lifts takes you up to a viewing gallery at 193 meter height from the foundation level .
for which it takes less than 30 seconds in total to reach 400 feet through the core of the statue. believe my words, the view from these 2 viewing galleries is so beautiful . that you can spend hours, watching Narmada Valley opened all days a week from 9 am to 6 pm. Also Read-Aurangzeb The sixth and last dominant ruler.
the viewing galleries gives the best view during the evening time below the statue. a huge gallery & a theatre is made showcasing the life history events & contributions of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. in uniting India during the period of Independence.
also do check out the huge metal face of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel kept near the exit gates. Indeed this mammoth statue is the reminder of India’s power, unity, vision & excellence .
10 fact of statue of unity.
1. His skyscraper Statue of Unity will be unveiled on October 31. on the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
2. The Statue of Unity, the world’s tallest statue. has been built on Gujarat’s Sardar Sarovar Dam on Narmada river. which will be unveiled on October 31. It has been made in honor of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel.
3. Statue of Unity’ has been completed in three and a half years. It has used 5700 metric tonnes of structural steel and 18500 metric ton reforestation bar. Also Read-Akshardham temple (Swaminarayan Temple) history
4. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel’s statue has an altitude of 182 meters. which is almost twice the US ‘Statue of Liberty.
5. The statue has a gallery of 153 meters above. Where around 200 tourists can live together. From here, the Sardar Sarovar dam, Satpura and Vindhya mountain range will be able to be given.
6. The 3.5-km highway will be built to link the idol of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel with the Kewriya town.
7. A campaign was launched to create ‘Statue of Unity’ named ‘iron’.
8. About 15,000 tribals will get jobs every year from the arrival of tourists here.
9. ‘Statue of Unity’ has been built very strongly. It will stand like 60m / s in the air.
10. Near the ‘Statue of Unity’ there is the Flower Valley. Who makes four moons in his beauty.
Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat.Jai Hind!!! ….. ….. …..